Discover How to Refute the Claims of Today's Most Dangerous Opponent of Catholic Truth!
In his latest encyclical 'Saved by Hope,' Pope Benedict XVI strongly criticizes atheism, saying it has led to the "greatest forms of cruelty and violations of justice" ever known. Truly, atheism is the most destructive idea ever to enter the mind of man?a concept that has killed more people than all the religions that ever existed.
Once confined to the 'intellectual elite,' today militant atheism has found its way into mainstream popular culture and even children?s literature like the notorious 'His Dark Materials' trilogy whose first installment, 'The Golden Compass,' is now a major motion picture. Make no mistake:
The ability to refute the claims of modern atheism is fundamental to being a Catholic Christian today.
Fortunately, popular Catholic evangelist and radio personality Jesse Romero, M.A., has collected a powerful arsenal to combat the threat of militant atheism. With his hard-hitting new series Atheism: Not Just Monkey Business you'll reap the benefits of his fifteen years of in-depth research into this crucial topic. Now, in common, down-to-earth language, you'll find all the answers you need to protect the souls of those you love as you join in the great spiritual battle of our day.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER:
* Why atheism is the most important problem facing the Catholic Church today
* How the former 'pope of modern atheism' discovered the existence of God
* What are the major fallacies of the theory of evolution
* Why the ACLU wants to ban the 10 Commandments
* How honest reflection on the visible world doesn't prove atheism but reveals the hand of God
* What Biblical consequences for unbelief are being visited on our society today
* Why addiction follows those who don't believe in God
* How St. Paul demonstrated the existence of God 2,000 years ago
* Why rejecting God is a cause of sexual immorality
* What is the importance of fatherhood in the psychology of atheists
* Why atheism is not an intellectual problem, but a 'problem of the heart'
* How dogmatic atheism has become the "religion of the university"
* Why more and more of our kids are becoming victims of atheist propaganda
* And much more?