Liturgy of the Hours (Set of 4) - Imitation Leather
(You save $15.50)
You May Also Like
The complete set of THE LITURGY OF THE HOURS in four volumes.
- Readable 10 pt. Type
- Printed in Two Colors - Black is used for prayers and red for rubrics to enable every reader to read each page with ease.
- Quality Ribbon Markers are sufficient to keep track of all options on any given day, eliminating confusion.
- Gold-Stamped Spines
- Stained Page Edging to Match Cover - Red, Green, Blue & Brown
- "New American Bible" - This popular and highly acclaimed version is used for all Scripture readings.
- Carefully selected hymns - include the finest vernacular songs (traditional and modern).
- Handy prayer cards -- reproduce the MOST USED texts, thus eliminating much unnecessary page-turning
Other Editions Available:
Leather Version, Large Print Edition
You are viewing the official and widely acclaimed American Edition (4-Volume Set) of the "Liturgy of the Hours." Countless Catholics have found it to be easy to read, most elegant, and easy to use. Each volume is liturgically accurate, magnificently printed, and beautifully bound as befits its use for the Prayer of the Church. You will find this Set ideal for both your private and your communal prayer.
Includes the Liturgy of the Hours Supplement (which describes new feasts and memorials), Saint Joseph Guide for the current year, and the following durable cards/booklets to help with praying:
- Outline of Each Hour and the Format of the Various Offices - small booklet to "jumpstart" you in learning to pray the hours
- Common Texts - Gospel Canticles for Morning Prayer & Evening Prayer, Psalm 95, Doxology, and the Hymn - "Te Deum"
- For Solemnities and Feasts
- Invitatory Psalms
- Night Prayer
Imitation Leather. 8160 pages.
Catholic Book Publishing
Write a Review
New Spiritual Life
Posted by Ron N. on 18th Dec 2013
This set is everything I expected and more. Feeling His presence in my daily prayers. My Eucharistic adoration has become more enriched. Highly recommend for a rich and deep spiritual relationship with our Lord.
Loading... Please wait...