The Church has the Answer
In this powerful new series Fr. Frank Pavone, the director of Priests for Life, reveals why pro-life activity is absolutely essential, not only for every Catholic priest, but for every member of the Body of Christ. In fact, the Pro-life movement is as old as the Church herself!
From the legalization of abortion in twentieth-century America, all the way back to first-century Rome, the Church has been there saving babies. Nor does the Church condemn or reject women who have had an abortion, but continues to offer them the path to peace with God and themselves. Now you'll learn concrete steps that you can take to help put an end to this national tragedy, and encourage the hope, forgiveness, and healing available from Christ through His Church.
The Gospel of Life
The majority of women surveyed said that if they had known of an alternative, they would not have had an abortion. Far from being a matter of "choice" most women go to the abortionist precisely because they feel they have no choice. Yet, the majority of Catholic pro-life groups are currently offering all the resources these women so desperately need. As you listen, you'll discover how you can help decrease abortion just by spreading this good news.
And speaking of "Good News," Fr. Pavone devotes an entire CD to the Bible's teaching on life issues. Now you'll learn how to approach the Scriptures and why you must be ready to be changed by the encounter. How You Can Make a Difference
With Abortion Through the Eyes of a Priest, you'll learn how you can help put an end to the culture of death as Father reveals ten proven principles of pro-life action. This remarkable series is essential listening for all Catholics. Order one for yourself and another for your priest.
* Why priests should not fear to preach on abortion
* What the Bible says about abortion
* Why a "consistent ethic of life" doesn't mean that all life issues are equal
* Why abortion inevitably leads to other evils
* How God knows us as persons when we are still in the womb
* Why government has no authority to deprive a certain group from the right to life
* Why abortion is an evil greater than any of us imagines
* How priests can practically teach about abortion
* Why respect for life means respect for human life
* Why being pro-life is for everyone - regardless of religion
* How to be empowered to make a difference
* And much more"¦
By Fr. Frank Pavone
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!