Canon law--could it possibly have any relevance to your life? More than you might think. This legal system that governs the day-to-day workings of the Roman Catholic Church deals with matters that touch the life of every Catholic.
The authors follow up their successful first book: Surprised by Canon Law: 150 Questions Catholics Ask About Canon Law--with answers to even more questions.
- Can someone be denied a church funeral?
- Under what circumstance might a priest be removed from his role?
- How do parishes merge and what happens to their property?
- What is excommunication? How is it applied?
- What is the procedure for the election of a pope?
- What is the process for declaring someone a saint?
Surprised by Canon Law, Volume 2 is a clear and lively guide to laws that undergird the life of the Church.
Paperback 152 pages.
By Pete Vere
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!